Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Days 19-22...Roller Coaster of Love...Say What!



So it's been a few days since my last entry...what can I tell you. Let's see what's happened since we last hung out. Our wedding anniversary was on the 28th, that was a Saturday. Yes he came over to drop off the car, but he didn't way a word about the passing of our anniversary....oh well, I guess that's to be expected.

It was the first of many unspoken anniversaries to come. The funny thing is, even if you don't say anything about it ever again, you'll always know that on that date something beautiful was born....and now it's all but vanished.

If I didn't know any better I would think that I had a twin...my moods change so fast I think on the way from, "I'm good, I'm ok", to "damn I really miss him" I think I've run into myself. I had no clue how fast that emotions can change. I really don't like to feel this way. I want to feel normal for whatever that's worth. I want to be happy for more than one day...and I want to be at peace with myself and this entire situation.

Can somebody just tell me please when this roller coaster ride is going to end?


"And this too shall pass"

No comments:

Post a Comment