Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 8 - I Don't Like Surprises


I didn't go to work today...I was just too tired, I didn't sleep well last night. I got up this morning after sleeping in and went to make breakfast for the kids. I was actually feeling pretty good.

For those of you who don't know me, you have no idea how much I love a really good cup of freshly brewed coffee. I'm sitting at the kitchen table with a fresh cup of personality enhancer (coffee) in my hand, and suddenly I hear my son say, "Hey Dad." (My children home school) I was in total shock.

I stayed home to get some rest....and I have to look you in the face. He spoke to me when he came in. I think he was a shocked to see me as I was to see him. I think what pushed my buttons the most, was the way he spoke to me. He was smiling from ear to ear like he was the happiest man on the planet! I'm just hanging on day to day and you have the nerve to be happy! How dare he right!

In reality I don't wish him any harm or ill will....but please don't rub your happiness in my face. I had to let him know...I had to let him know that he just can't come over without calling first, even if you do still have a key. Let me answer your question before I go any further. He still has a key because 90% of his things are still here, plus he's still helping to pay the pills until we get the financial things decided.

I was proud of myself today, I called him and told him that I really needed him to please call first. It's just better for me right now that I see him as little as possible. What I didn't tell him it that it's so hard to see him because I still love him.


I used to like surprises....not anymore

*Update - I still don't like surprises! Call, text, send smoke signals if you MUST! But DO NOT just stop by my house. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment