Friday, July 17, 2015

Some Where Between Dreaming and Waking


Just imagine you've had the best dream that you've ever had....whatever that dream may be. Then imagine you're just about to get to the best part and you can feel yourself being drawn away from the dream, being pulled into waking. Suddenly all you feel is the need to say in your dream; you have to see how it ends, that's where I am.

For the first time in eight months if feel as if genuine happiness, happiness that goes from soul to bone is with my grasp, but is it real or am I dreaming. Am I at any given moment going to be pulled to the waking place and find that the feeling has evaporated like the dew in the morning?

I know that there will be doubts and fears...almost twenty years wasted, that's a long time. But I'm ready. I have the olive branch in my hand. Who am I to question what God has given to my heart. I am becoming the woman that I was always meant to be. I just had a slight detour.

Going from growth place to growth place is going to have its highs and lows, and I'm willing to experience all of it.


Posted by La'Tanya Williams-Brisbon at 10:02 PM 

*Update - I know now that my happiness is real, it's not a dream and it's not something that anyone can take from me. We choose to give our happiness away, and that's something that I refuse to do. If you're in a place where you're struggling to find happiness, peace, you first have to release that which is causing you pain. You can't receive something if your hand is already full. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment