Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Days 4 and 5...Pendulum

If I didn't know that I was in my right mind I would think that needed some type of psychotropic medication......one minute I'm doing alright, and the next minute I can't stand him......but all the while I know that I still love him.

This was my first weekend with out him. When your just busy doing life, you have no idea how your can can be centered around and consumed by someone or something. I got up like I always do, I did the grocery shopping like I always do...but he wasn't here to talk to, to ask all those seemingly insignificant, beautiful questions.....

Don't misunderstand me, my children are great company and I thank God every day that I have them, but despite our problems my husband was my friend, my best friend....I thought....any way.....

I can't say that I've ever been more happy for the weekend to come to an end, back to work....thank God I have a job to go to. I can occupy myself with mindless work and put my emotions in my pocket for eight hours. As for tonight, I'm going to stay up until I'm totally exhausted...when I do go to bed I want to pass out...

Night

Posted by La'Tanya Williams-Brisbon at 8:29 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment