Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Days 13 and 14 - Time Distortion


When we talk about time distortion, it's easy to think that we're talking about changing time. What we are really talking about is changing our perception of how fast time passes.

I had to actually count on my fingers the number days that have passed since the "break-up". Was today day 13 or 14? I even checked the calendar.

For the longest time I felt that the older I became the faster time went by, but over these last two weeks I actually think that somewhere in the distance I could hear the faint screech of time slowing down as "Father Time" pulled on the emergency break!

 Time is crawling by and for the first time in a really long time I don't like it....but I know that when it's all said and done I will have learned endurance, patience......but holy smokes, all I can do is sit and how do they say on the net *smh*

I thank God for my children, they are pure blessings from God. I know they're going through their own challenges with all of this, but they take turns being a shoulder for me to lean on.

Oh well....another day down....all and all it wasn't too bad.


Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.


Posted by La'Tanya Williams-Brisbon at 9:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment